Blackfinch - Galapagos CRM
Blackfinch’s Galapagos CRM system is a cloud based customer relationship manager tool, optimised for desktop and mobile devices with an option to transfer the solution into a future SaaS product.
Galapagos is not just a simple CRM, but a very bespoke system with tons of additional advisor friendly solutions and modules, such as Geographic Distance Search, Participation Manager, a mobile optimised financial illustration generator and integrated email and document management features. Most of them were brand new requirements, there are no similar existing tools on the market.
The task was to help re-think, re-develop and improve the company’s CRM system with all of these, additional new features.
Guerrilla tasks & responsibilities
- Lead and analyse user research sessions and gathering requirements
- Lead brainstorming sessions, develop project scope
- Conduct user research, qualitative and quantitative interviews, behavioural tests: moderated tests, face to face user interviews, online surveys
- Define information architecture, user journeys and interaction design, create customer and user journey, personas and scenarios, deliver user stories
- Working on the UI libraries with UI developers, support development team on the full lifecycle
- Interactive and walkthrough wireframes, lo/high fidelity prototypes
- Full design/css specs, functional and non-functional specifications, user stories
- Usability and accessibility, A/B testing sessions
- Sprint planning and Agile management, product ownership
Development & Technology
Development environment & project management: Agile/Scrum/Jira