pocket city mobile app
Jet2.com Limited, also known simply as Jet2, is a British low-cost leisure airline offering scheduled and charter flights from the United Kingdom. As of 2019, it is the third-largest scheduled airline in the UK, behind EasyJet and British Airways. Its headquarters is located at Leeds Bradford Airport.
Jet2.com also offers a charter service through its Jet2charters brand. Subsidiary company Jet2holidays offers ABTA and ATOL-protected package holidays with accommodation, transfers and Jet2.com flights to 82 sun, city and ski destinations from its nine UK bases. Jet2.com and Jet2holidays has around 13,000 permanent and seasonal employees.
Jet2 Airlines and their holiday department required a complex sightseeing mobile application, which can be used as a information when they are travelling. Each city has their own app version, and users can choose which one they want to use. My job was to create the conceptual idea and the initial design.
UXG was hired to design print, marketing materials, conceptual visuals, a range of emails, newsletters with dynamic contents, manage campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
Guerrilla tasks & responsibilities
- Gathering and analyse requirements
- Develop paper, digital and rapid wireframes, visual design, deliver UI libraries
- Define information architecture and interaction design
- Interactive and walkthrough wireframes, lo/high fidelity prototypes
- Design/css specs, functional and non-functional specifications
- Usability and accessibility, A/B testing sessions
- Email design & development, campaign management
- Waterfall integration
Development & Technology
Technology: PHP, .Net, HTML5/CSS3
Development environment & project management: Waterfall