Mix Your Own
Asda Opticians project is a cloud based accessory ordering solution between Asda Optical department and their supplier’s warehouse with internal messaging, product order tracking.
Before this ordering system, the Asda department used paper and fax to order accessories from their suppliers. There was no tracking infos about the actual orders, and the manual process came with tons of errors. My job was to recreate the whole process in a digital format.
Guerrilla tasks & responsibilities
- Lead and analyse user research sessions and gathering requirements
- Develop paper, digital and rapid wireframes, visual design, deliver UI libraries, support development team on the full lifecycle
- Conduct user research, qualitative and quantitative interviews, behavioural tests: moderated tests, face to face user interviews, online surveys
- Define information architecture, user journeys and interaction design, create customer and user journey, personas and scenarios, deliver user stories
- Interactive and walkthrough wireframes, lo/high fidelity prototypes
- Full design/css specs, functional and non-functional specifications
- Usability and accessibility, A/B testing sessions
- Sprint planning and Agile management, product wonership